Epstein Becker Green’s Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice is one of the largest and most respected in the United States, advising domestic and global businesses of all sizes. We’ve handled every problem that can arise in the workplace, not just once or twice, but dozens of times. Our lawyers eat, breathe, and sleep workplace law, building a depth of knowledge and experience unheard of at other firms.
From the gig economy to the #MeToo movement to artificial intelligence, the American workplace is evolving at unprecedented speed. At Epstein Becker Green, we focus on these changes every day, helping you manage workplace risks and protect your company’s reputation, productivity, and bottom line. We regularly advise and represent companies across all industries, and have a particular focus on financial services; hospitality; retail; technology, media, and telecommunications; and the full spectrum of health care and life sciences organizations.
Your Workforce. Our Business.℠ To discuss how Epstein Becker Green can help you meet these challenges in an efficient, comprehensive, and cost-effective manner, please contact us.
- Video: The Department of Labor's New Rules and Rising Challenges - Employment Law This Week
- Fifth Circuit Applies Its New Broader Title VII Standard in Bias Case
- New York to Extend Window for Filing Administrative Complaints of Unlawful Discrimination
- Massachusetts Federal Judge Rules That Protected Activity Does Not Shield an Employee from the Consequences of Engaging in Misconduct
- Pay Transparency Remains in Vogue This Legislative Session – Part 2: Pay Data Reporting