- Posts by Dean L. SilverbergOf Counsel
Dean Silverberg is the lawyer employers think of when they face difficult challenges involving their employees, governmental regulators, and administrative enforcement agencies.
For more than 35 years, Dean has provided ...
In our new Advisory, "Responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak: Update on Best Practices for Employers," we review significant developments since our January 30th Advisory.
Following is the "What Employers Should Do Now" section of the new Advisory:
- Appoint a single individual or department as the point of contact within your organization for questions about Coronavirus and to ensure a coordinated and consistent response to all inquiries.
- Provide updated information to employees about the symptoms of COVID-19 and affected areas.
- Educate supervisors on the ...
- Podcast: Latest Developments – Restrictive Covenants in the Health Care Industry – Employment Law This Week
- San Francisco Releases Generative AI Guidelines for City Workers
- Video: SECURE 2.0 Act - Navigating New Retirement Plan Provisions in 2024 - Employment Law This Week
- Updated for 2024: Epstein Becker Green’s Free Wage-Hour App
- Video: California’s Non-Compete Notice Deadline Approaches, California Workplace Violence Regulations, Estrada Decision Keeps Door Open for PAGA Challenges - Employment Law This Week