In less than a year, financial services employers employing at least 50 full-time employees will be subject to the Employer Shared Responsibility provisions. Under these provisions, if financial services employers do not offer health coverage or do not offer affordable health coverage that provides a minimum level of value to their full-time employees, they may be subject to a tax penalty under the proposed regulations just issued by the Internal Revenue Service.
During this program, Epstein Becker Green practitioners will:
- Review the basics of the Employer Shared Responsibility provisions and proposed regulations
- Define employer status under the proposed regulations
- Clarify the definition of "full-time" employees and dependents who must be offered coverage
- Discuss the determination of affordable and minimum value coverage
- Review employer liabilities and penalties
This is the third session in the Employer Affordable Care Act Webinar Series for employers on upcoming rules and regulations implementing the Affordable Care Act. Please stay tuned for upcoming webinars on:
- Exchange Implementation
- Essential Health Benefits
- Quality Reporting
- And others...
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
1:00 - 2:00 pm EST
10:00 - 11:00 am PST
Registration Is Complimentary and Webinar Space Is Limited
Don't Miss This Opportunity! To Register, please click here.
Contact Elizabeth Gannon at 202/861-1850 or email@example.com for more information. If you missed the first two webinars in the New ACA Implementation Regulation series, the audio recording and presentation slides are now available.