Please join Nathaniel M. Glasser, Elizabeth K. McManus, Jeremy M. Brown, and Joshua A. Stein for an engaging and informative discussion of topical labor and employment issues facing all retailers. The presenters will address cutting-edge employment matters and share best practices in a private forum in which all attendees can freely participate, exchange insights, and network with colleagues.
Topics will include:
Artificial Intelligence for Recruiting and Selection
We will discuss the legal and practical implications of the various types of artificial intelligence (AI) that can be used to make employment decisions, such as:
- Cognitive assessments for applicants
- AI-powered interviewing technology
- Chatbots that interact directly with applicants and employees
- Harassment-reporting apps and software
Violence in the Workplace
We will explore current issues confronting retail employers related to workplace violence and best practices for providing a safe workplace, including how to:
- Develop and enforce a policy prohibiting workplace violence
- Identify and assist troubled employees
For more information, please visit EBGLaw.com.