Recently, Epstein Becker & Green attorneys Michelle Capezza, Christopher Farella, Laurajane Kastner and Patrick Lucignani attended the New Jersey Technology Council (NJTC) 2015 Annual Meeting held on July 15, 2015 at the Forsgate Country Club in Monroe, NJ. A dynamic panel discussed many innovative ways technology is being used in today’s sports and how it may be used in the future. Tools have emerged to assist in coaching, refereeing and reviewing plays, as well as the development of sensors and technology to protect player safety, virtual player training techniques and video ...
- Podcast: Latest Developments – Restrictive Covenants in the Health Care Industry – Employment Law This Week
- San Francisco Releases Generative AI Guidelines for City Workers
- Video: SECURE 2.0 Act - Navigating New Retirement Plan Provisions in 2024 - Employment Law This Week
- Updated for 2024: Epstein Becker Green’s Free Wage-Hour App
- Video: California’s Non-Compete Notice Deadline Approaches, California Workplace Violence Regulations, Estrada Decision Keeps Door Open for PAGA Challenges - Employment Law This Week