New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy issued Executive Orders last week increasing the permissible number of attendees for indoor and outdoor gatherings, lifting part of a prior Executive Order that had directed residents to stay home, and setting a date and requirements for the reopening of outdoor pools and other outdoor entertainment and recreation.
Executive Order 152 – Expanding the Limits on Indoor and Outdoor Gatherings
On June 9, 2020, Gov. Murphy signed Executive Order 152 (“EO 152”), which effective immediately, permits an increased number of people at indoor and ...
- San Francisco Releases Generative AI Guidelines for City Workers
- Video: SECURE 2.0 Act - Navigating New Retirement Plan Provisions in 2024 - Employment Law This Week
- Updated for 2024: Epstein Becker Green’s Free Wage-Hour App
- Video: California’s Non-Compete Notice Deadline Approaches, California Workplace Violence Regulations, Estrada Decision Keeps Door Open for PAGA Challenges - Employment Law This Week
- Insurers in the Crosshairs: New York Targets Consumer Data and AI-Infused Insurance Underwriting and Pricing