Epstein Becker & Green is proud to report that Corporate INTL Magazine has named our national OSHA Practice Group based out of Washington, DC as the "Occupational Health & Safety Law Firm of the Year" in its 2014 Global Awards.
The award was given after Corporate INTL's research department conducted extensive reviews, drew insight from business leaders, advisers and investors throughout the world, and took feedback over the past year from the readership of Corporate INTL Magazine (over 70,000 company leaders and advisers ...
- Podcast: Latest Developments – Restrictive Covenants in the Health Care Industry – Employment Law This Week
- San Francisco Releases Generative AI Guidelines for City Workers
- Video: SECURE 2.0 Act - Navigating New Retirement Plan Provisions in 2024 - Employment Law This Week
- Updated for 2024: Epstein Becker Green’s Free Wage-Hour App
- Video: California’s Non-Compete Notice Deadline Approaches, California Workplace Violence Regulations, Estrada Decision Keeps Door Open for PAGA Challenges - Employment Law This Week