In its new podcast series, Employment Law This Week has released an extended Monthly Rundown, discussing some of the most important developments for employers in June 2019.
This episode includes:
- Worker Classification in the Gig Economy
- NLRB Announces Rulemaking Agenda
- National Backlash Builds Against Non-Compete Agreements
- Tip of the Week: Compliance with New Jersey’s Equal Pay Act
We are pleased to announce that “Preparing for Non-Compete Litigation,” a guide published by The Practical Law Company and authored by EpsteinBeckerGreen’s Peter A. Steinmeyer and Zachary C. Jackson, is now available in PDF format. The guide is a valuable discussion of the primary considerations for employers seeking to initiate legal action to enforce a non-compete agreement.
- Podcast: Latest Developments – Restrictive Covenants in the Health Care Industry – Employment Law This Week
- San Francisco Releases Generative AI Guidelines for City Workers
- Video: SECURE 2.0 Act - Navigating New Retirement Plan Provisions in 2024 - Employment Law This Week
- Updated for 2024: Epstein Becker Green’s Free Wage-Hour App
- Video: California’s Non-Compete Notice Deadline Approaches, California Workplace Violence Regulations, Estrada Decision Keeps Door Open for PAGA Challenges - Employment Law This Week