As we previously reported, the COVID-19 pandemic has altered the global workplace and international employer-employee relations in profound ways. As COVID-19 continues to spread, countries have enacted nationwide orders, requiring billions of people to stay at home. Recently, in an effort to continue to slow the spread of COVID-19, several countries have extended national stay-home orders. The ordered restrictions vary according to jurisdiction specific reasons.
On April 15, 2020, Belgium’s National Security Council (“NSC”), which includes Prime ...
- Video: The Department of Labor's New Rules and Rising Challenges - Employment Law This Week
- Fifth Circuit Applies Its New Broader Title VII Standard in Bias Case
- New York to Extend Window for Filing Administrative Complaints of Unlawful Discrimination
- Massachusetts Federal Judge Rules That Protected Activity Does Not Shield an Employee from the Consequences of Engaging in Misconduct
- Pay Transparency Remains in Vogue This Legislative Session – Part 2: Pay Data Reporting