As we wrote in our last Marijuana Legalization Rundown, state legislatures across the country have been busy enacting cannabis legalization laws this year. Along with those laws has come a number of recent court decisions interpreting the application of cannabis legalization laws. This post summarizes some of the significant decisions issued this year.
On April 28, 2021, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California granted summary judgment to the defendant employer on claims brought under the Fair Employment and Housing Act ...
Our colleagues Susan Gross Sholinsky and Jenna Russell of Epstein Becker Green have a new post on the Health Employment and Labor blog that will be of interest to our readers: "Make Sure It’s a Good Fit: The CDC Issues Revised COVID-19 Mask Guidance."
The following is an excerpt:
On February 10, 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) issued updated guidance and a report emphasizing the importance of a wearing a mask that fits tightly over the face to slow the spread of COVID-19. The report, which provides the basis for the CDC’s updated guidance, is ...
- San Francisco Releases Generative AI Guidelines for City Workers
- Video: SECURE 2.0 Act - Navigating New Retirement Plan Provisions in 2024 - Employment Law This Week
- Updated for 2024: Epstein Becker Green’s Free Wage-Hour App
- Video: California’s Non-Compete Notice Deadline Approaches, California Workplace Violence Regulations, Estrada Decision Keeps Door Open for PAGA Challenges - Employment Law This Week
- Insurers in the Crosshairs: New York Targets Consumer Data and AI-Infused Insurance Underwriting and Pricing