The State of Louisiana has passed a new law requiring hospitality employers to display a poster in their workplace with information regarding the National Human Trafficking Resource Center (“NHTRC”) hotline. The law, which currently requires certain businesses (such as strip clubs, massage parlors, full service fuel facilities adjacent to an interstate highway or highway rest stop, and outpatient abortion facilities) to display information regarding the NHTRC hotline, has been expanded to include hotels.
Beginning August 1, 2016, all hotels in Louisiana must display a ...
- San Francisco Releases Generative AI Guidelines for City Workers
- Video: SECURE 2.0 Act - Navigating New Retirement Plan Provisions in 2024 - Employment Law This Week
- Updated for 2024: Epstein Becker Green’s Free Wage-Hour App
- Video: California’s Non-Compete Notice Deadline Approaches, California Workplace Violence Regulations, Estrada Decision Keeps Door Open for PAGA Challenges - Employment Law This Week
- Insurers in the Crosshairs: New York Targets Consumer Data and AI-Infused Insurance Underwriting and Pricing