Hotels, restaurants and private clubs all rely on sponsored events, banquets and social soirees for the profitability of their operation. Most employ one or more “managers” to solicit the business, work with the clients, detail the services to be provided, prepare the contract and even negotiate a price. In most instances higher management must approve the terms the managers propose including the financial arrangements. In other cases the basic terms are set forth in directions which can only be varied ...
- Podcast: Latest Developments – Restrictive Covenants in the Health Care Industry – Employment Law This Week
- San Francisco Releases Generative AI Guidelines for City Workers
- Video: SECURE 2.0 Act - Navigating New Retirement Plan Provisions in 2024 - Employment Law This Week
- Updated for 2024: Epstein Becker Green’s Free Wage-Hour App
- Video: California’s Non-Compete Notice Deadline Approaches, California Workplace Violence Regulations, Estrada Decision Keeps Door Open for PAGA Challenges - Employment Law This Week