Join Epstein Becker Green attorneys, Brian G. Cesaratto and Brian E. Spang, for a discussion of how employers can best protect their critical technologies and trade secrets from employee and other insider threats. Topics to be discussed include:
- Determining your biggest threat by using available data
- What keeps you up at night?
- Foreseeing the escalation in risk, from insider and cyber threats to critical technologies
- New protections and remedies under the Trade Secret Protection Act of 2014
- Where are your trade secrets located, and what existing protections are in place?
- What types of administrative and technical controls should your firm consider implementing for the key material on your network to protect against an insider threat?
- What legal requirements may apply under applicable data protection laws?
- How do you best protect trade secrets and other critical technologies as information increasingly moves into the cloud?
- Using workforce management and personnel techniques to gain protection
- The importance of an incident response plan
- Developing and implementing an effective litigation response strategy to employee theft
Wednesday, October 3, 2018.
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
Register for this complimentary webinar today!