The United States Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (“OFCCP”) recently sent 1,000 Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letters (“CSALs”) to 515 federal government contractors. The CSALs provide advance notice that contractor establishments may be audited by the OFCCP during the scheduling cycle, which ends September 30, 2018, to ensure compliance with the contractors’ non-discrimination/affirmative action obligations.
The CSALs were sent on February 1, 2018, to the attention of the Director of Human Resources of the ...
- Video: The Department of Labor's New Rules and Rising Challenges - Employment Law This Week
- Fifth Circuit Applies Its New Broader Title VII Standard in Bias Case
- New York to Extend Window for Filing Administrative Complaints of Unlawful Discrimination
- Massachusetts Federal Judge Rules That Protected Activity Does Not Shield an Employee from the Consequences of Engaging in Misconduct
- Pay Transparency Remains in Vogue This Legislative Session – Part 2: Pay Data Reporting