Steven R. Blackburn, Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice will co-present a Practising Law Institute in-person event and webcast on January 25, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. PST titled “Tech Sector Employment Law Hot Topics for the California Lawyer.”
This event will address current California employment law issues, with the added focus of how the latest, state-specific legal developments impact the tech sector, in particular.
Steven R. Blackburn’s program is titled, “Sexual Harassment in the Tech Sector – Employer Duties, Investigations and Managing Claims,” and will address the following:
- Employer, board and fiduciary duties in a harassment claim
- Avoiding common pitfalls when investigating harassment
- Assessing risk vulnerability to high level employees
- Recent wave of sexual harassment revelations – what makes this time different?
- Social media’s role in exposing sexual harassment, it’s impact in how investigations are managed
MCLE credit is available for participating in the program.
For more information and to register for this webcast, click here.