My colleague Nathaniel M. Glasser recently authored Epstein Becker Green’s Take 5 newsletter. In this edition of Take 5, Nathaniel highlights five areas of enforcement that U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) continues to tout publicly and aggressively pursue.
- Religious Discrimination and Accommodation—EEOC Is Victorious in New U.S. Supreme Court Ruling
- Transgender Protections Under Title VII—EEOC Relies on Expanded Sex Discrimination Theories
- Systemic Investigations and Litigation—EEOC Gives Priority to Enforcement Initiative
- Narrowing the “Gender Pay Gap”—EEOC Files Suits Under the Equal Pay Act
- Background Checks—EEOC Seeks to Eliminate Barriers to Recruitment and Hiring