Robert S. Groban, Jr. and the Immigration Law Group of Epstein Becker Green recently issued an alert that will be of interest to employers. Following are the main topic headings:
- H-1B Nonimmigrant Season Opens on April 1, 2015, for Fiscal Year 2016
- President Obama Issues Executive Order on Immigration
- States Sue to Enjoin the Executive Order
- Federal Court in the District of Columbia Allows Worker Challenge to OPT Program
- DOS Issues New J-1 Rules for 2015
- DOS Issues January 2015 Visa Bulletin
Read the full alert here.