To register for this webinar, please click here.
Join Valerie Butera, Member of the Firm in the Labor and Employment practice on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. EST for a 60-minute webinar.
This webinar will delve deeper into OSHA issues that will impact a wider range of industries in 2015. In addition to a greater focus on enforcements and inspections, changes will occur for recording injuries and illnesses in the OSHA 300 Injury and Illness Recordkeeping log as well as reporting changes of severe injuries or illnesses.
Topics will include:
- Where we are now and the direction of OSHA in 2015
- Recording and recordkeeping requirements
- Whistleblowing and its impact on your business
- Preparing for increased OSHA inspections of incidents
- Rulemaking and potential changes in current programs
- Ebola and other infectious diseases
Registration is complimentary. To register for this webinar, please click here.