In a complimentary webinar on February 20 (1:00 p.m. ET), our colleagues Frank C. Morris, Jr., and Adam C. Solander will review the ongoing impact of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on employers and their group health plans.
The Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service recently issued highly anticipated final regulations implementing the employer shared responsibility provisions of the ACA, also known as the employer mandate. The rules make several important changes in response to comments on the original proposed regulations issued in December 2012 and provide significant transition relief.
Objectives of the webinar are to:
- Provide an overview of the shared responsibility rules
- Discuss how the changes to the rules will affect employers of all sizes
- Analyze special rules for seasonal, educational, and other employees and those with breaks in service
- Provide insight into compliance issues affecting employers
- Discuss strategies for compliance
- Provide a roadmap of future ACA regulations